L.O.V.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

Michael's message to his followers

starfish
    starfish

Michael's message to his followers Empty Michael's message to his followers

Post  starfish Thu Dec 28, 2023 6:20 am

Michael's message to his followers

Hello everyone, this message was created spontaneously and I hope that I will be able to convey it to you in the spirit, in the way that the cards (Michael) gave the message.

Michael starts story that life has ups and downs, you should not lose heart because of the obstacles that are there temporarily, there is a way in life for everything, and you should not turn back, continue the journey.
    He believes that man should improve himself in the fields in which he is weak and constantly strive for higher knowledge, higher awareness both of himself and of his surroundings.
    He talks about  humanity, that humanity is far below its maximum and that all what is happening in the world right now is a product of the unknown self and the inability to see things from the right angle.
    Life is much more than what we are served and much more than what we can see. We should aim for those things that make us fulfilled, even if it is just baking bread.
    In the end, you should sit down and enjoy every bite and be grateful that something like this can be made.
    He believes that his followers should cherish all those things that can make someone's day much brighter.
    He is very, very grateful for all the joy and support from his followers, from the first step he took on the stage until these days. He is grateful for all the years that you have stood by him.You are his shield woven from love.
    I love you

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 12:11 pm