L.O.V.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

2 posters

The Micheal Jackson Truth?

starfish
    starfish

The Micheal Jackson Truth?  Empty The Micheal Jackson Truth?

Post  starfish Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:46 am

The Micheal Jackson Truth?  Empty Re: The Micheal Jackson Truth?

Post  Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:58 am

Hmm good questions , I forgot about all that...are we being steered from the real truth? I remember them from last year, don't think we got answers?Did he pass away and the ones who harmed him start this "hoax" from the get go ( starting with the 911 call?)This is what has been bugging me lately. Did the family have to go along with all of this in fear of their lives? So many unanswered questions.. BTW what's the donation button on there for? The Micheal Jackson Truth?  909229

Oddly enough can't find it now but there is a video on youtube that is talking about MJ's hospitals stays accounting for each time he was admitted,Via newscasts, showing each time a spokesperson FOR the hospital came out and spoke to the press.... The Micheal Jackson Truth?  438583
    EMPATHY
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:56 pm

Tonight I was watching a programme - Fearne Britton hanging out with Gossip front girl the large but wonderful Beth Ditto. Google this girl she is an awesome powerful singer.

Meanwhile, on the programme Beth said that sometimes she throws out all sorts of loony press because she said 'they are gullible' so she has fun with it.

So did Michael have fun with it.

Thats all I want to say.

Post  Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:10 pm

LOL.. hmm something tells me yes about that statement.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:29 am