L.O.V.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

Tarot gives the answer to the question about Michael

starfish
    starfish

Tarot gives the answer to the question about Michael Empty Tarot gives the answer to the question about Michael

Post  starfish Thu Jul 20, 2023 2:17 pm

As you know, it's been fourteen years since Michael left the spotlight. As far as I can see, people with the same passion still want to know what happened. I'll leave you a link below and there you can read what could have been the cause of his disappearance.So try to create a picture in your head while reading what could have caused such a decision or maybe it will complete the picture you already have with some more details...
    Link
    https://www.cafeausoul.com/oracles/iching/shi-ho-biting-through

When the question is asked, "Is he still with us?" The cards clearly give the answer that he is still thirsty, in the sense that he still has a lot to offer society, the community, the world.The cards speak of his strong spirit, about the ambitions he has ahead of him, the sun card tells me that he will succeed in that, regardless of the difficulties he is currently facing... So, according to all this, it is far from  that he crossed over, my personal view.
    He sends warm greetings, wishes you all good health, happiness and success in every field of your life. He says that each one of you always have a special place in his heart.  I love you

Stay tuned!  Tarot gives the answer to the question about Michael 674127

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:48 am